Arthur Golding's Translation of Ovid
- Taylor, Anthony Brian. "Arthur Golding and the Elizabethan Progress of Actaeon's Dogs." Connotations 1.3 (1991): 207-23.
Contributions to this debate:
- Martindale, Charles and Sarah Annes Brown. "A Complementary Response to Anthony Brian Taylor, 'Arthur Golding and the Elizabethan Progress of Actaeon's Dogs'" Connotations 2.1 (1992): 58-68.
- Sypher, "F.J. Actaeon's Dogs in Ovid's Metamorphoses, and the Wolf Pack in Ysengrimus." Connotations 2.1 (1992): 52-57.
- Taylor, Anthony Brian. "A Response to F.J. Sypher." Connotations 2.2 (1992): 163-65.
- Taylor, Anthony Brian. "Lively, Dynamic, but Hardly a Thing of 'rhythmic beauty': Arthur Golding's Fourteeners." Connotations 2.3 (1992): 205-22.
If you feel inspired to write a response, please send it to editors(at)connotations.de